Thanks Mike,

I started trying to do something similar to this before I asked for
help.  I kept stepping on my own foot figuring out a way to apply
it.  I have a lot to do today.  But, I'll try to work this in.
Again, this may be something that has been added to Flex final, but
good gymnastics.  Thanks again, I'll let you know how it works out.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Schmalle"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM