And perhaps someone with a myspace account can tell her to unsubscribe
from her lists first AND not to require that her contacts sign up for
an account at some third party service in order to contact her. The
email address she wants us to use is only available to MySpace users.
I'm not signing up for MySpace just so I can chastize her for this.

On 6/21/06, Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It would be nice if phlux could be removed as a member of the group.  I'd do
> it but don't have access.
>
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:32:51 -0700 (PDT), phlux wrote:
> > Hi there, If you are getting this message it is probably because you tried
> > to email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unfortunately, this email generates too
> > much spam, which renders it quite useless. The best way to reach me is
> > through my myspace account. This way I can be sure I do not get followed by
> > these spammers. http://www.myspace.com/phlux Thank you. I look forward to
> > hearing from you. Smiles, Phlux

"Then you'll learn, Intern. You will learn." How to Make a Monster

Now blogging....
http://www.blivit.org/blog/index.cfm
http://www.blivit.org/mr_urc/index.cfm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM