The component contains too much code.
You have to split it up into  multiple components.
Cheers,
Ralf.

On 6/22/06, Antoine Malpel < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sometimes when I compile my Application I get this message :

Compilation Results

Errors, warnings or exceptions were found while compiling /index.mxml. Visit the online Flex documentation or API reference for further information.

2 Errors found.

Error /index-generated.as:1513
Branch between 15253 and 48024 around line 0 exceeds 32K span. If possible, please refactor this component.

Error
Branch between 15253 and 48024 around line 0 exceeds 32K span.

what does that mean ? how can I refactor ? .... I'm lost with that