I don't have one but one of our customers wrote and provide the text below. It is regarding FP 8 so my next thought was...what about 9? We're about to Flex (trick) out our site so this is a crucial component to the success of our site.

Troubleshooting Macromedia Flash Player for Intel-based Macs

This document provides troubleshooting guidelines for users of the Macromedia Flash Player by Adobe and Intel-based Macs. Adobe has provided a preview release of Flash Player 8 for Intel-based Mac users, which is available for download from this TechNote. The preview release of Flash Player 8 runs natively on Intel-based Macs, but it has not been extensively tested and customers may run into compatibility, performance, and other issues. Alternatively, users can view Flash content on Intel-based Macs with Safari in Rosetta mode. Running the Flash Player preview release in Rosetta mode may be noticeably slower than when running on a PowerPC-based Mac.

Adobe plans to support the new Intel-based Macs with Flash Player 9, after the initial release of the Windows and PowerPC-based Mac versions. The preview release of Flash Player 8 for Intel-based Macs will then be replaced with a final release version of Flash Player 9 for the platform. For more information about Flash Player and Intel-based Macs, see...........

FULL Text here:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=2dda3d81

Thanks!

--
John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az __._,_.___