This will probably be updated in the next version of Breeze.

On 6/24/06, mark_g_wales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is mostly a question for the Adobe folks who monitor this list
but happy to hear from anyone who knows the answer.

Is there a timetable of any kind for updating the Sync SWF product to
permit the inclusion of Flash 9-based SWFs in Breeze?

My understanding is that the current iteration only permits Flash 8
and below. Not being able to embed Flex 2-based SWFs in Breeze seems
like it could be a detriment to both products.

Thanks,

-Mark

--
John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az __._,_.___