That's cool - didn't know that.  I'm using web services for now.
The return result is an object.  It can be accessed directly. But,
I've found that by casting the result to an Array, which is used by
multiple ArrayCollections, you can have multiple bound views, each
with different filter functions, that don't affect the underlying
data.  Just my personal use.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Shannon Hicks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok... I did more research, and have found that in Flex 2, you DO
NOT have to
> do any special conversions on the ColdFusion side. The Flex 2
Gateway
> automatically changes the query object to an ArrayCollection.
>
> I fixed up my application, and the app & source code is below. My
CFC just