Hi All,

Wondering if anyone can clear up the issue surrounding binding to dynamic objects for me.  I've got a data structure which I'm refactoring on the client side before using as a dataProvider instance.  Because of the nature of the data, I dont' know exactly what properties the structure will contain.  Thus, I've created an untyped Object and simply added the properties on as I need them.  However, I get compiler warnings (yes only warnings) indicating that it's unable to bind to property... yada yada...

Now, I understand why I'm getting the warning, but I'm at a loss on how to create a solution that works, while avoiding these warnings.  While the untyped Object solution does work (except for the annoying warnings), I'd really like to figure out the "proper" solution for this.

Any help is appreciated.

Brendan