>the ones that fear that the antiquated web technologies that they are versed in are going to be replaced.

I wasn't going to say it, but I second it.

It has happened forever in the history of innovation.

Peace, Mike

On 6/27/06, securenetfreedom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Usually the ones screaming the loudest about Flash or Flex being used
as a website platform are the ones that fear that the antiquated web
technologies that they are versed in are going to be replaced.

If the client wants an all Flash/Flex website, give it to them as long
as they know the pros and cons.

Jeff

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___