Hi all,

I've been working on a fairly large application for the last months. This project is the final thing i need to do before graduation, so it's very important everything works. The deadline is next week tuesday (6 days away) and I would love to hand in a version that is final, in stead one working from the beta. But, as always with projects I have quite a list of last minute fixes that need to be done and I have no idea how much time it will take switching from beta 3 to the real deal.

So the question is, how much time does it take to switch over? Are there parts of code that changed drastically, are there any area's I could expect problems?

If things don't work next week it means I'll fail, won't graduate and have to do my internship all over, costing 5 months. So, I'm hesitant to jump on the boat. But man, flex 2 is tempting!

Kind regards,
Sonja Duijvesteijn