We will be updating the FAQ to have an entry that looks like this:

If I own Flex 1.5 with maintenance, what Flex 2 products am I entitled to?

(Please note that this is only applicable for customers that have a valid, current Maintenance contract for Flex 1.5.)

Flex 1.5  -  I currently own:

Flex 2  - I am entitled to:

Flex 1.5 Per CPU license (with 5 (five) Flex Builders)

5 (five) Flex Builder 2 with Charting per user licenses

and

1 (one) Flex Data Services 2 Enterprise per CPU license

Flex 1.5 QuickStart Bundle (with 5 (five) Flex Builders)

5 (five) Flex Builder 2 with Charting per user licenses

and

4 (four) Flex Data Services 2 Enterprise Per CPU license

Additional Flex Builder licenses

Flex 2 Builder with Charting per user licenses on a 1:1 basis

Unique non-standard Flex 1.5 licenses

Please contact your Adobe sales representative