In light of the Flex 2 news, I finished this little video player app just to show how Flex 2 can interact with Flash Media Server 2 for streaming videos. There isn't much visually to see but check the source (right click->View Source) to see the code (which there isn't much code there either; lol). This started out by me working on Christophe's FMS app then I couldn't help but do something with Video.

Click here to see the app.

This videos are pretty coo too. :-)

--
John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az __._,_.___