Grr,

To early in the morning, Let this be a lesson to those that don't know! If you have a component class Component.as, don't call your Application, Component.mxml.

I knew this already and figured it out right when I hit the send button.

I guess I should at least wait untill 6am to send emails :)

Peace, Mike