Hi, for me this did it...

# Deinstall FlexBuilder
# Download the FlashPlayer-Uninstaller from
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157>
# …execute it…
# Best to close your browsers befor the deinstallation, otherwise it will
be done for you
# Reinstall FlexBuilder including the packaged Player (9.0.15)

cheers, thomas.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM