From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Hoff
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex2: Embed Source path

Thanks João,

Yes, it was just a typo in the example. Adding the extra slash
worked. I thought that I had tried that, but I guess not. Strange,
I have other images that are embeded for icons in CSS that work
without the slash.

Anyways Muchas Gracias,
Tim

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, João Fernandes
<joaofernandes@...> wrote:

> Tim,
>

> First , in your code is missing a ' just after the = (don't know
if it's just a typo in your message)

> <mx:Image source="@Embed
(source=org/ets/main/code/view/assets/images/logo.swf')"/>