Error #1009: Il est impossible d'accéder à la propriété ou la méthode d'une référence d'objet nul.
(in english, something like "it is not possible to access the property or the method of the null object reference")
at mx.controls::RadioButton/get labelPlacement()
at mx.controls::Button/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::layoutContents()
at mx.controls::Button/mx.controls:Button::updateDisplayList()

In Flex2 final, I'm getting this error regularly...
Not tried yet to reproduce it on a simple regular case, but it looks like pretty random.
I don't use the labelPlacement property in our app.

I've never encountered this error in previous beta, only since the FP9 / Flex2 Final.
Looks like a very annoying low level framework error, related to the layout of RadioButtons.

Anyone else facing this issue?
And found a workaround?

Benoit Hediard