thanks for the input.

The example in the help files titled "Using the PopUpManager to
create a TitleWindow" doesn't have any width or height settings for
the <mx:TitleWindow> tag.... this to me implies you dont have to set
them.

in the pre release versions i've never had to set the width and
height......i leave it to flex/layoutmanager (or whatever it is) to
work out a suitable width and height.

maybe something has changed?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Tretola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I have always set the width and height properties of the
TitleWindows,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM