Hi All,

I have question regarding application development.

I need to develop little application which can load data from database using flex into Microsoft Excel.

Is it possible that flex can load the excel data or suppose if I made changes in excel sheet and click on save it can save data into database using flex?

I know, I already seen such video when fabridge introduced, I am not able to find the link of that video and examples.

Can anyone tell me whether this is possible or not with flex?

With Regards,

Ritesh Jariwala (Actkid)

Freelance Developer

www.actkid.com