I'm using the itemRollOver event mechanism to display additional info
about items in my DataGrid, and it appears that you can "fall between"
items with the mouse (ie, I'll be at Row 1 Column 5 and move the mouse
a tick down and it goes to Row 2 Column 0, and then back to Row 2
Column 5 after another slight move).

 Is there a way to programmaticaly prevent this behavior? The end
result is I get some "info flicker" as the event triggers some info
based on Row 2, Column 0 very quickly before proceeding to the next
event target.