We use this configuration consistantly.  It is quite stable and proven
so in production.  You will find, like with all products, that some
minor "dot" releases of Tomcat are better than others.

However it is a fabulous configuration overall.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]