Sorry for the delay in responding, but there is an example in the released doc that does just what you are looking for:

Stephen

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of djbrown_rotonews
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:40 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] FlexPrintJob and large DataGrids?

I've got a large DataGrid that the user needs to scroll (vertically)
through to view completely. When I go to print this, I only get the
portion that is currently displayed to print out (I'm using the
dataGrid itself as the UI component to print, so that's not the
issue). Any ideas?

Here's the relevant snippets:

public function printGrid(e:Event):void {
import mx.printing.FlexPrintJob;
var myPrintJob:FlexPrintJob = new FlexPrintJob();
myPrintJob.start();
myPrintJob.addObject(dgBags, FlexPrintJobScaleType.SHOW_ALL);
myPrintJob.send();
}

<mx:DataGrid id="dgBags" x="10" y="75" width="95%" height="90%"
dataProvider="{bags_xml}">