The web root that *should* work for you is:

X:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bacardi Bryant
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 12:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - LOW] RE: [flexcoders] Flex Configuration

Thanks Shan for the reply, but we are running a multi-server configuration. Do you know where the files would have been installed in that instance.

Because I did a search and found flex-config.xml (flex-enterprise-services.xml was not found at all) in

X:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\cfform

However, the wizard will not accept that as a valid server root.

Also, does the root url have any bearing on this. I set it to http://192.168.x.x/? This is the root url of the development site.

I checked the CF admin control panel and the version is 7.02, so the update was applied.

Thanks for any help, as I would really like to get this working.

Thanks,

Bacardi Bryant

regActionTM Programmer

[EMAIL PROTECTED]