What do you use Flash for currently?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Provinsal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:20 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex for CBT/Distance Learning

Hi flexcoders,

I had a quick question.  Most of the discussion revolving around Flex
seems to be geared towards e-commerce solutions.  How suited would the
Flex solution be for distance learning, computer-based training?

Is Flex only for charts, graphs, tables, and the consumer experience?

As I look at it, it seems like it would be very well suited for CBT
delivery.  We are currently using a flash/HTML solution, and I feel that
Flex would provide a solid framework for developing (and delivering)
content in a timely manner.  Can you help by providing me with solid
reasoning, resources, tutorials, examples, or any other material that
might halp in this research?

Thank you,

Joel