Also one last thing about the Delayedtimer.as The original was flex
1.5. The idea, and credit for it goes to someone else (not sure who)
I think it was richinternet blog or something. I just made it work
for flex 2.0 in a different context from the original. It is quite
different though.

Credit where credit is due ;)

Jason