From: Nick Collins
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Org Chart

Hey Doug, I tried to view your CMOrgChart and it doesn't load with the final release of Flash Player 9.

On 7/17/06, Douglas Knudsen < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have one I created.  Staye tuned to
http://www.cubicleman.com/
I have to find time to update it to the Flex 2 GR code and make it purtier.  It will be open source and all.

http://www.cubicleman.com/2006/05/11/cmorgchart-is-here/ is the orginal post...works with FlashPlayer 9 beta 3

DK