I have spent the morning playing with this, and aside from the fact that it seems to kill the ability to set basic parameters like background color without its own internal replacement, it seems like overkill.

I seem to remember there was a way to just say "round the top corners of this object". Rounded top corners are obviously all over flex, and I recollect seeing the ability to do is somewhere, but I cant figure out where.

Hank