I have an xml structure that is feeding a tree.  Whenever I populate the tree it shows Object as a branch and when I open that branch it shows all of the children.  How do I show the object branch and only children that are tasks(and the task children)?  I don’t think I want to remove any data from the XML because I need to preserve some relationships here, but I do not want to display it.

<root>

<Object text="here is text">

    <resource text="here is text"/>

    <resource text="here is text"/>