See Uday,

You can use the contentWidth and contentHeight on the updateComplete event to determine how you want to show your images.

Some ideas could be that you set the visible to false while the images are loading and show them once you've got the logic worked out, as to what and how you want to show them.

Hope this helps,
-sam