check these pdfs on Ted's blog:

http://www.onflex.org/ted/2006/07/adobe-component-developer-summit.php

Flex Component Accessibility - Andrew Kirkpatrick & Bob Regan

They mentioned screen readers in the slide.

Jeremy.

On 7/19/06, Barry Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1) is there any support for Screen readers (eg: Jaws, et al) in the
Flex 2.0 components? any (code) examples of use? any gotchas?

2) can someone suggest links to reading up on Accessability and Flash?
general design considerations, how-to's, etc?

I'm especially interested in what happens when an RIA's does a remote
call to get/change data - if screen readers can pick up the change.

vision impared accessability is a big issue here (education sector -
we'd get sued if we forgot it)

thanx
barry.b

(PS: I'm not a Flash guru, just a CF coder gravitating to Flex)