Unfortunately not - if your authenticated against FDS (or a service behind FDS
by using setRemoteCredentials()) you're not automatically authenticated against
the RPC destination as this is running in a different process and vice versa.

You'll have to set the same credentials on both RPC and DS service which of
course makes things a bit more different to handle.

This is the major drawback when using both RPC and DMS with CF and I hope there
will be a better solution in a future release.

Dirk.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM