From: Nick Collins < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:00:37 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] return STRUCT type from CFC to flex

OK, I am using RemoteObject. Tom's suggestion of putting the variables all UPPERCASE worked! Thanks Tom.

I think I do have value object created in the CFC. I'm not familiar with what exactly you're referring to, but this is what I have to create the variables:

<cfset results = StructNew()>
        <cfset results.userValid = "true">
        <cfset results.userRole = #valuelist(GetSessionSecurity.levelid)#>
<cfreturn results>

In any case, it works now. Thanks again!