I think Mac comes before we consider Linux and you’re right that we need Linux player support before we can move in that direction.  I’m curious how many of you guys who use Linux would be willing to pay for such a version?

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Collins
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:42 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Updates for Flex 2.0?

Hey Matt... just curious but what are the chances of us getting an official build on Linux? I heard some guy in China is hacking FlexBuilder to get it to work in eclipse on Linux, but it'd be cool if we had a supported version of this. I can especially see it becoming important once the Linux Flash Player and Apollo are available.