Got it working! After a lot of trial and error, and searching around
about JRun debugging, I've got what works for me.
Good Luck,
Thunder
_________________________

Here is what I did:

* Right-click your Java server project, select Debug As -> Debug...
* If it doesn't already have a new configuration, click the 'new'
    toolbar button at the top left of the window.
* Name the debug configuration, and in the "main" tab set the "main
    class" to jrunx.kernel.JRun
* select the "arguments" tab
    - Program Arguments (without the quotes): "start default"
    - VM Arguments (without the quotes):
        "-Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Djmx.invoke.getters=true"
* PROBABLY NOT NEEDED (may work with Java 1.5 JRE)
   - select the JRE tab and select 'Alternate JRE' and pick
       a java 1.4.x JRE
* Select the Classpath tab and select User Entries in the list, then
  use 'Add External Jars' to add:
    - ALL Jar files from C:\fds2\jrun4\lib
    - ALL Jar files from C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\lib
    - ALL Jar files from
        C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\default\flex\WEB-INF\lib
* Click 'Apply' and 'Debug'

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thunderstumpgesatwork"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM