From: "satrajignesh" <satrajignesh@yahoo.com>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 1:23 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] TextSnapshot not working in Flex 2

Hi there,

I have a TextArea which gets dynamically populated with text received
from Server. At the client on some specific event I need to retrieve X
and Y co ordinates of some text. There is property in TextArea called
textSnapshot, but whenever I try to get it the character count is
always Zero and hence doesn't help me.

Anybody, has any ideas on this? or Have ever tried using text
snapshot? or tried getting X,Y co ordinates of specific text in
TextArea?

Thanx in advance,
Jignesh Satra

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. __._,_.___