Make sure the WEB-INF\flex folders match on both machines, if they do and your still getting the error compare the web.xml files. Also in your cfusion\lib folder you should have 4 jar file that start with "flex-". If you don't you 7.0.2 upgrade probably wasn't successful.

---nimer

----- Original Message ----
From: Joe Stramel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 4:55:23 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Difficulty moving app from dev machine to server

I have been struggling to move the app I wrote to my production server.  It works fine on my development machine but I get a send error on the client when coming from the server.  I am using Remote Objects and CF 7.0.2.  I checked the coldfusion-out.log and I am getting the following:

user MessageBrokerServlet:init
user failed to load: flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Joe