Unfortunalelly there are no links to send yet.
I'm just in the learning process and I was just playing around with Flex
and Cairngorm. I'm pretty new to both of them.
I'm working usually with Flash and AMFPHP, so the first thing I wanted
to do is to see how Flex with AMFPHP is working together. FDS is too
much for me yet.
I'll let you know when I have something to show.

Andi