Hey, I'm getting the same exact error. Have you had any luck fixing
this? It's an HTTP-404 error... seems like it just can't find the
channel location, but I'm pretty sure it's set up correctly (the
default)...

Have you come across a fix? I'll definitely post something up if I
figure it out....

cheers,
Thunder
_____________

Channel definition: (default)

<channel-definition id="my-amf" class="mx.messaging.channels.AMFChannel">
    <endpoint
uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf";
class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>
    <properties>
        <polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
    </properties>
</channel-definition>

Endpoint definition:
<default-channels>
    <channel ref="my-amf"/>
</default-channels>

<destination id="queryManagerRO">
    <properties>
        <!-- the java class name of the destination -->
        <source>com.package.QueryManager</source>
    </properties>
</destination>