If you use dispatchEvent, yes.  If you use CairngormEventDispatcher, no.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Cairngorm Events

Thanks guys, I know the usual method for Cairngorm events, and I'm using that as well, but in this case I'm doing some random voodo magic with dynamically generated components and I was hoping I could set an event listener for each of those components to capture an associated CairngormEvent. It doesn't sound like I can do that.

Thanks again,

Ryan