Ok, I got this CFC modeling a composite object.  Lets say its com.myco.project.user.  user has three members:  userid a string, address a  com.myco.project.adress, and say cars a array of com.myco.project.car .  The CFCs work fine in that DAOs do their magik.  On the Flex side I have com.myco.project.vo.user, com.myco.project.vo.address, and com.myco.project.car all mapping to the above.  sounds good so far, eh?  Now, the Flex code kicks a event off that does the remoteobject connection to the CF server requesting a user object.  It gets built and according to the debug data I can see at the DOS prompt from CFServer, it is returned to Flex as the proper com.myco.project.car object containing the other objects properly.  BUT in the FlexBuilder debugger the returned object is listed as result = mx.utils.ObjectProxy (@5824481)   I've been bangin my head for hours on this.  I have many other setups like this working fine, suddenly this one doesn't.

My onresult() has a line like which throws a runtime error about type coercion
foo = event.result as user;

any thoughts?

--
Douglas Knudsen