question for you Eclipse veterans out there:
is there a way to change automatic code styling options in FlexBuilder?

e.g. when I create a new class or function, FB autoformats like:

myFunct
{

}

which I find annoying and manually reformat to

myFunct{

}

Also, has anyone else had issues with customs views/perspectives in
FB?  I work on dual and triple-monitor setups and have saved various
perspectives, which are great when they work, but sometimes FB refuses
to switch to the custom perspective and I am forced to work in the
default debugging or devlopment perspectives only.  The only way I
found to resolve this is to close and restart FB.

thanks!