Title: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Panel padding
Sorry for jumping on this late...

What you’re looking for is the following:

borderThicknessRight=”0”
BorderThicknessLeft=”0”
BorderThicknessTop=”0”
BorderThicknessBottom=”0”

I’ve been meaning to include these styles in the style explorer for Panel, as their omission is an oversight.

-Peter

8888/ \8888®   PETER BAIRD
888/   \888
User Experience Consultant
88/  /  \88    Adobe Consulting | Adobe Systems, Inc
8/  /8\  \8    275 Grove St. Newton, MA
/  /888\  \
     \8\