howardescholz wrote:

> Why are you using:
> ws.queryDB.send(RUNDATE,ENTITYID,LASTNAME,
> FIRSTNAME,MINITIAL,PRFSCHCD,PRRECTYP,PRFCLASS);
> ?
>
> why not just
> ws.queryDB(RUNDATE,ENTITYID,LASTNAME,
> FIRSTNAME,MINITIAL,PRFSCHCD,PRRECTYP,PRFCLASS);
> ?

Because in programming, there's always more than one right way to do
things?  I do this in other web services and it works fine that way.

I'm interested in solutions to the problem, if anyone can think of one.

Besides, I've actually switched to using the <mx:request> method and
putting the arguments in there...  Same problem occurs every way I try it.

Rick