Hey guys, I just stumbled across something that may prove very useful here. When I generated a CF CRUD app with the wizard, under com.adobe.ColdFusion.components there is a FlashPaperLoaded component. It doesn't appear to be documented at all, but it loads a FlashPaper SWF perfectly.

I'm still having trouble getting it to load a dynamically generated FlashPaper report, but like I said, I just stumbled on it and there's like nil documentationt that I can find.