Hi,
I ma looking at replacing the presentation layer of a CFMX 7 app with Flex 2.0

The application has a number of modules and I am not sure if any of the structures bellow presents any advantages over the other. Any comments appreciated:

Version1:
Application
    Module1
       Controllers
       Models
   Module2
      Controllers
      Models
etc

or Vesion2
   Application
     Controllers
       Module1
       Module2
    Models
       Module1
       Module2
       Module1
       Module2

or are there any better solutions? Any sites that explain how to architect/structure a flex app.
Thanks

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less. __._,_.___