Heya,

I wanted to make sure everyone here had heard about the Flex Seminar
being held in New York City on August 14th in the Roosevelt Hotel
right in midtown.  The event is sponsored by Adobe and Cynergy and
will have some of the best minds in RIA and Flex development in the
world.  Many of the speakers include the folks who have helped you all
for years here on Flexcoders including Dave Mendels, Jesse Warden,
Victor Rasputnis, Christophe Coenraets, and even yours truly.

If you haven't seen the agenda it is listed at

http://www.flexseminar.com

Early bird registration is sill going on.  If you can make it, please
do swing by.  I would love to get to meet as many folks from here as
possible.  Its always a blast getting to put faces to the folks we've
worked with through Flexcoders.

If you're going to be able to make it, please also drop me a line
directly.  I really would like to set some time aside to get to meet
everyone.

This is the biggest Flex specific conference so far all year and
Cynergy is incredibly proud to be a big part of making this happen.
Looking forward to see you all in one of the greatest cities in the
world in two weeks!

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.