I think this should be a simple thing to do, but I haven't been able to figure out the answer.

I have a really simple tree with an array collection as a data provider.

<mx:Tree id="fundTree"
               dataProvider="{fundList}"
               labelField="fundShortName"
               dragEnabled="true"
               dragMoveEnabled="true"
               dropEnabled="true"
               dragDrop="onDragDrop(event);">
</mx:Tree>

If the user wants to move an element up or down the tree, I can see where to remove the item from the array collection, but I don't know where to add it to.  How do I figure out the drop location?