I came across some start tutorials last week. Let's see if I can find them again...

Anyway, the book 'Developing rich internet clients with Macromedia Flex' helped a lot. It's for Flex 1.5. I still use it to teach new Flex developers, but there's a new version coming for Flex 2.

Van: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens hank williams
Verzonden: maandag 7 augustus 2006 4:02
Aan: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Onderwerp: [flexcoders] Isnt there *any* hello world/getting started doc for cairngorm???

Ok so I downloaded caringorm and installed.

Now what?

There is API doc, but that is really not useful until you know what
you are doing and you just need to remember the API.

There is this 6 part article on the adobe website. But it is far from
a hello world. It discusses theory, which is useful. But a simple,
complete example (like in the flex getting started docs) would be much
more helpful. It seems to refer to a store application, but as far as
I can tell, this store application is not included with caringorm.

So I am just looking for a simple example "hello world" application
and an explanation of how it works.

Does this really not exist, or have I just missed it?

Hank