I encounted the same problem too! Did you resolved it?

any body could help??

2006/8/2, sp0rarb3jd3r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Currently encountering a problem indigineous to the ie6 browser only

We are using flex 2 to develop a survey chart of various web traffic
parameters.
To do so we need to load XML served to the flashapp on request by an
sql-server.
When we try it out in the firefox browser, the opera browser, even in
the internet explorer 7.0,
it works fine. But in internet explorer 6.0 we seem to hit a wall.
Every time we try and run it we get an IOStreamError #2032.
Anyone experiencing similar problems?
Anyone know of a solution/an explanation?
It seems to be in the communication with the server that somethin is
amiss.
If we try to just load a static xml file it works fine.
Any help would be appreciated.
Here's the sample code:

private var inhale:XML = new XML();
private var rq:URLRequest = new URLRequest();
private var ld:URLLoader = new URLLoader();

public function init():void{
if(Application.application.parameters.xml==null){
rq.url=""> }
else {

rq.url="">
base+=Application.application.parameters.xml+"&parameter2="+Application.application.parameters.parameter2;
}
ld.addEventListener("ioError", errorHandler);
ld.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, parPlex);

try {
ld.load(rq);
}

catch(e:IOError){
trace("IOerror");

public function errorHandler(e:IOErrorEvent):void{
Alert.show(e.type+":"+e.text);
}

public function parPlex(whatever:Event):void {
parX();
}

public function parX():void {
inhale = XML(ld.data);