I am an ANT bigot.  I like going in eclipse to the ant browser,
finding my build and deploy task, and clicking execute.

We work very hard to have tasks that are as granular as possible to
keep us productive, and then assemble these very granular tasks into
aggregates that can do coarser grained tasks that can build and deploy
and reconfigure running servers.  We even have tasks that build out
the entire server.

It all works quite well with our approach to the process.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 866-CYNERGY

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Franck de Bruijn"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>

> I use Eclipse WTP with the Flex plugin.
>

> I develop my Flex application in a single Flex project.
>

> I then have a dummy Eclipse WTP Dynamic project, which is nothing
more than
> an empty shell. I have than an ant script copying over all the
binary files
> from the Flex project to the Dynamic project.
>

> After that I publish the dynamic web project to Tomcat.
>

> It's a little bit manual and sounds maybe tedious, but once you get
the hang
> of it and define some shortcuts, it goes pretty slick and quick. You can
> also define a run-command to run your application remotely from within
> Eclipse.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Franck
>
>   _____