I have a TitleWindow that has a List with cfm pages in it as items.  The
TitleWindow also has a state that adds TextField to create or edit a
list item.  The first time I popup this TitleWindow and there are more
items than the List's height, a strange display issue occurs.  You can
see it here:
http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=titlewindowlistbugsm2.jpg
Notice the white bar on the top of the List.

Now, when I click the create button I go to another state -->
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/3317/titlewindowlistbug2vs4.jpg .  If I
now scroll through the list the display issue in the previous image does
not occur, even after I cancel out of that state.

Anyone have a solution to this?