Thanks Brendan, that did the trick!

Steve

On 8/11/06, Brendan Meutzner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Steve,

<mx:Style>
@font-face {
fontFamily:
label
Font;
src:url("../resources/arial.ttf");
}
Bar
Chart
{
fontFamily:

label
Font;
}
</mx:Style>
<mx:Bar
Chart
dataProvider="{expenses}" showDataTips="true">
<mx:horizontalAxisRenderer>
<mx:AxisRenderer

label

Rotation

="45"/>
</mx:horizontalAxisRenderer>
<mx:verticalAxisRenderer>
<mx:AxisRenderer

label

Rotation

="45"/>
</mx:verticalAxisRenderer>
</mx:Bar
Chart

The trick is... you have to use an embedded font as the example above shows... if not, no dice...

Brendan

On 8/11/06, Steve Gustafson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am looking to change the orientation of labels on a Column chart.  Basically I want to be able to render the label vertically instead of horizontally.  A real bonus would be to render the label text on an angle.

I can do this with the chart component in ColdFusion, so I assume there is a way to do it with Flex.

As always, any help is appreciated.

Steve